Aspire One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is a little story about me and my drake stuck in fountain after a roam on Friday night.

3 posters

Go down

Here is a little story about me and my drake stuck in fountain after a roam on Friday night. Empty Here is a little story about me and my drake stuck in fountain after a roam on Friday night.

Post  idigbo Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 pm

There was five in the fleet which was lead by an ex aspire member that had gone on a roam to have some fun and get some kills.. I had to log off in the area (fountain). I log on Sunday to find that I had to get myself to high sec which meant that I had to go throw about 15 o,o gates which was going to be a bit of fun because of them being in an area where they was allot of pvp fighting. Well I went for it and run like hell... I set my destination making sure that it was set to prefer safer in the settings tab so that it took me to high sec in as last jumbs as possible. On the route there were three gate camps with ppl weighting on them trying to get a lock on me but I was too fast and jump in time. Luckily there were no bubbles on them and made it all the way in one pie Very Happy ce. My heart was pumping hard all the way back to high sec. It was fun in seeing if i could make it without dying.
For any off you new guys that have to do the same thing to do is
Make sure your destination is set
Warp to 0 on the gates
if you get caught on a gate and can't escape, try and take someone down with you Very Happy

idigbo
Aspire Field Works Member
Aspire Field Works Member

Back to top Go down

Here is a little story about me and my drake stuck in fountain after a roam on Friday night. Empty Re: Here is a little story about me and my drake stuck in fountain after a roam on Friday night.

Post  miningrunner Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:46 pm

love those crazy, heart in mouth moments. Another one of the things that makes this game unique. Tho there are safer ways to get those thrills than going for a stroll in fountain Razz Sho is a little crazy What a Face
miningrunner
miningrunner

Back to top Go down

Here is a little story about me and my drake stuck in fountain after a roam on Friday night. Empty Re: Here is a little story about me and my drake stuck in fountain after a roam on Friday night.

Post  Bushii Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm

idigbo wrote:
For any off you new guys that have to do the same thing to do is
Make sure your destination is set
Warp to 0 on the gates
if you get caught on a gate and can't escape, try and take someone down with you Very Happy

I would suggest contrary to this practice if you are all alone with neuts/hostiles in local, D-scan is your best friend, and to avoid getting caught ina drag bubble you may want to warp to a planet (never warp to a moon!) close to destination gate and point d-scan towards such gate, that way you will know if there is ppl camping the gate or if there are bubbles around it, however you need to get familiar with ranges and being able to figure if you in d-scan range to scan a gate so maybe some reading about using d-scan and knowledge converting AUs to Kms and vice-versa will prove to be an invualuable tool for moving through hostile space.

If you are alone in local then it is ok to warp at 0 on gates but otherwise i suggest caution when flying in nullsec.
Bushii
Bushii
Aspire Expeditionary Force
Aspire Expeditionary Force

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum