Aspire One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War!! Who What Why When Were How

2 posters

Go down

War!! Who What Why When Were How Empty War!! Who What Why When Were How

Post  TrizmusRectalae Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:23 am

Who are the Mongers? Nakh'Cheif?
What are the names of their 8 members? anyone got a clue?
Why have we been War Deced?
When shall we meet to organize into time zone hunter killer patrols?
Were do these swine live?
How is it in our advisarie's 8 member corp best interest to wardec Aspire's 79 members?

Anyone?

Humbley submitted,
Triz

Edit: 3/23/2011 6:01gmt

While the questions I have posed are no longer relivent as the hostile corp in question has thought better of their folly, they remain relivent to any future potential conflict with those who would choose to agress against us. The mentally disturbed are the only ones who would war dec us without provocation. It is incumbant upon our membership to not actively or inadvertantly give reason to any corp to choose to war dec us. That is just a common sense reminder to us all, and notice to any hot shot new members. While I am certainly not charged with setting policy for the corp, this is not my policy, it is simply what I understand to be common knowledge. That aside, I would like to take this moment to request our new leadership to have a "Stand Ready" policy or something similar that would organize our membership by Real Life time zones or GMT Activity Time Groups. The goal being to create fellowship, and potential learning/work/and or war patrol groups that would become cohesive over time. Simply a suggestion and relivant to our ever growing and at times disparate group.
Humbley submitted,
Triz

Last edited by TrizmusRectalae on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Relivent irrelivence....)

TrizmusRectalae

Back to top Go down

War!! Who What Why When Were How Empty Re: War!! Who What Why When Were How

Post  Tharandor Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 pm

I do have to agree with the points you took up in your edit there.

We have to organise the corp. But here is the major problem numbers.. sure we have alot on paper, but when it comes to actually do things we have very few.

So i take this opportunity to ask those members that feel up to the task to start reqruiting.

I really like Aspire and i want nothing but success for us all. So i urge you all to help us out in this time when activity is low and action is needed.

Those that feel that they can take up the task of reqruiting contact a Director and talk to us and we shall see that you get the rights that are needed.

// Tharandor
Tharandor
Tharandor
Board Member - Director - Senior Member
Board Member - Director - Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum